cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EE App Outage Megathread

RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Starting a Megathread for the My EE App Outage/maintenance currently happening (19-9-23)

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play
94 REPLIES 94
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Pamnco1  before the invention of apps you had access to your account via online,  you have a web browser on your device. 

https://id.ee.co.uk/login

KevH241
Investigator
Investigator

Hi can anyone from EE come on here and tell us when is the app going to work…they’ve been updating it for 3/4 days now…anyone …please 

RG140
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve been getting this for two days now. What’s going on?

84226FC4-88DA-4D27-8991-70B38E454545.png

The ee app is still not working..any idea when it will be up & running…it’s been off for 3/4 days now

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Sheralee2
Visitor

simonberg81
Visitor

Are we any further forward to what’s up with the app & why it’s not working still? Seemed to be ok for a while on Monday lunch time but by the time I finished work & got home it was back to saying ‘we’re fixing a few things now’!

This has been going on for nearly a week now as far as I know, I originally thought it was down to the pre ordering for the new iPhone maybe crashing the app. To be fair this is just the latest in the long line of problems, I was going to see about upgrading my phone, but I honestly think I’ll be leaving EE after over 25 years! I’m certainly not getting value for money any more!!

As of 14.31 GMT the EE app is down. This means I cannot top up (communicate/work).

When I top up my pay-as-you go the credit is not being added to the account. 

Manickbarry
Visitor

Hi I’m on an iPhone 14 pro and can’t get the app to work been this way for a few days now

IMG_7664.png

Forager
Visitor

How much longer will the app not be working? I’ve been days not able to access my account etc

KevH241
Investigator
Investigator

Can anyone tell me when the app will be working again ,it’s bee unavailable for 3/4 days now!!