Is anyone else having problems?

mark463
Visitor

App and website down since 7am for me.

11 REPLIES 11
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@mark463  Working for me but I just had to sign back in from scratch.  Looks like there was account maintenance performed.   Try fully closing the app and try again if you cannot gain access still try your online account if you can not gain access to that you’ll need to call customer services to request an account reset.  

Debbie109
Visitor

Yes,I can't view my bills on the website, but am able to see them on the app.  Website seems particularly slow.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Debbie109 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you get an error message when you try and view the bills in your EE account online? 

Leanne 🙂

@Leanne_T   My bills are not visible via the app or online now.   

IMG_0119.jpeg

online doesn’t even show anything to indicate there’s an error or issue. 

I’ve also just upgraded 2 sims on my account but his error was there before this so I’ll give it a few days for account changes to fully complete than I’ll think a call to customer service.     Don’t think they can do anything as I still have account access it’s just not linking correctly to the bills part of the account to show bills. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Chris_B 

Hope you're well 🙂

If the bills aren't showing online or the app, this would need to be investigated for you. 

Please give us a call on 150 when you get the chance and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

Willand
Explorer

Same problem here - the App won’t load, equivalent of “egg timer”

Tried the website too, couldn’t get to my bills, wouldn’t display, menu wouldn’t work. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Willand 

Have you tried downloading and reinstalling the app? 

How long has this been happening? 

Leanne.

All day, today. Don’t know when it last worked okay, maybe a month or so ago. 
Why would I need to delete the App?

Leanne_T

Hi @Willand 

If the app is not loading, deleting the app will let us know if this resolves the issue for you. 

Leanne.