cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a broadband account to my online account

gez-jam
Investigator
Investigator

I have two mobile phones (my own and my husband's) and a house line with broadband.  The monthly statements only show the mobiles.  How do I get a complete monthly statement with all services shown?  There doesn't seem to be any way of doing this by logging into the online account.

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You can't get a statement with mobile & BB combined. They are separate billing systems.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Ok, so how do I access my broadband account bills if my EE online account is already dedicated to my mobile billing? I need to see both. Do I set up another EE account with a different user name and password?

This all seems rather piecemeal; there must be thousands of people out there who have both broadband and mobile phones provided by EE.

There are two other issues I have currently which couldn’t be fitted into this query:

1. There seems to be an issue with displaying pages on the EE webpages. When I chose a link on the web site it is loaded and the page displayed is greyed out and has a white window towards the top. It then takes time to think about it then clears the grey out and white window. Is this a bug or some to do with the browser I’m using (Safary)?

2. The main broadband account is in my name, as is two mobile account which are connected together. One of these accounts is used by my husband, but he has no access at all to the main EE account. Why is this? Most providers allow a named partner to deal with any tech matters. I hope there is a fix to this as every time my husband tries to sort anything out at “150” or our local EE shop I have to be there to “hold his hand”. This is not acceptable.

Regards,

Giselle James.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @gez-jam

Have you tried pairing your home broadband account to your EE mobile account?

Billing will be sperate however, you will be able to view your broadband account through your My EE.

Do you wish for your husband to have access when calling our customer care team? if your answer is yes, you will need to set up third party verification with our customer care team on 150. 

Katie