cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift data

missrhobson
Investigator
Investigator

I have been trying to gift data to my other phone number but it isn't showing on my ee app. I have had to buy some data but was wondering if anyone can help with gifting my data as I should have 160gb available and I would like to gift 40gb.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@missrhobson  Both contracts have to be on the same account and you can not gift data to or from a no frills tariff, do you have one of these ? 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@missrhobson  Both contracts have to be on the same account and you can not gift data to or from a no frills tariff, do you have one of these ? 

I do have them both on the same account and are allowed to data gift but it keeps coming up as my data is zero when it reset on the 7th but showing me nothing.

Thank you 

Becky

I do have them on the same account and is allowed to data gift but for some reason this month it is showing my account with no data when it should have reset on the 7th of january

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @missrhobson,

Have you linked the other number in the EE app?

If you haven't, please open the app and scroll down until you see the link a product tile.

James

The numbers are linked on my account and never had this problem before. It doesn't help as it is showing not data available and I haven't even used any of my data as I am not in the uk at the moment. I am just trying to transfer to the other phone number as they have completely ran out now 

Katie_B

Hi @missrhobson

Has your data been refreshed since being out the UK?

This could be the reason why you are unable to gift your data whilst roaming. 

Katie

It did on one of the phone numbers but not on the one which has the most data.

Katie_B

Hi @missrhobson

The refresh date for the numbers under one account should be the same. 

Are all numbers linked under one bill?

Katie

Yes both phone numbers on one bill, I have never had this problem before.

Thanks

Becky