cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE help contact numbers not working. Chat line not available either??

MTW44
Investigator
Investigator

None of the EE customer help numbers are working. Been trying for an hour. The ‘bot’ Charlene doesn’t seem to be active either. What’s going on? I need to speak to someone at EE! When I call, after hearing the message “welcome to EE the best UK network for the past 9,5 years, press 1 if you want to speak to someone and to be quickly directed to someone, press 2 for other,” I press 1 and it says ‘sorry i didn’t get that pls try again’ and press 1 again, and same message on a loop several times, then ‘sorry we aren’t able to help at this time’ and disconnects the call. Tried the website and APP and no luck there either. It says not available at this time, or it just doesn't show under it’s own heading. What on earth is going on with EE? Never EVER had this problem before.

17 REPLIES 17
MTW44
Investigator
Investigator

None of the EE customer help numbers are working. Been trying for an hour. The ‘bot’ chatline doesn’t seem to be active either. What’s going on? I need to speak to someone at EE! When I call, after hearing the message “welcome to EE the best UK network for the past 9,5 years, press 1 if you want to speak to someone and to be quickly directed to someone, press 2 for other,” I press 1 and it says ‘sorry i didn’t get that pls try again’ and press 1 again, and same message on a loop several times, then ‘sorry we aren’t able to help at this time’ and disconnects the call. Tried the website and APP and no luck there either. It says not available at this time, or it just doesn't show under it’s own heading. What on earth is going on with EE? Never EVER had this problem before.

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@MTW44 dial 150 and then just select option 2 at the start. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @MTW44

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this is happening. 

Have you tried selecting option 2 and avoid using the visual service?

I have test called 150 and can successfully get through. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 

Hi, thanks. Yes, I tried option 2 and it takes me to the same automated message loop. I am calling from abroad but I never had any issues before. I don’t get it. And the online help chat line doesn’t seem to be available either?ThanksMarina

I did thanks. Same automated loop. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @MTW44

Are you calling the new international number which is +44 7953966250?

Katie 🙂

Yes, that was one of the numbers I tried. I also tried texting HELP to 150, calling 150 and +44 7953 966150, and the ‘calling from abroad’ +44 7953966350(14807939720#) which supposedly directs you to a person but same auto loop. It is so frustrating. I need to change my plan and I am unable to do it online or over the phone or text.

Yes, I called +44 7953966250, +44 7953966150, 150, and the ‘call from outside the UK’ +44 7953966350,14807939720# which supposedly connects you directly to a person but it was just the same auto message loop. I also tried texting HELP to 150 which directed me online and showed me above numbers and online chat (also not working). It is so frustrating. I need to change my plan to something more specific to my needs and I cant get a hold of anyone at EE. 

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@MTW44   Just to point out you can only increase your tariff allowance if you’re not due an upgrade you can not lower it if that’s what you’re thinking.