cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading PDF

Tyrin
Investigator
Investigator

Tried numerous times to get a PDF of my bill google says go to EE app-manage-bills and payments then download but there is not a bills and payments section in the manage section the **bleep** is this **bleep** about 

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Tyrin  Go to VIEW BILL then click SEE YOUR PLAN BILLS AND DEVICES click SEE DETAILS. and at the top you can click CHOOSE A DATE. Google says.  lol. 

IMG_1107.png

Andy_65
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Tyrin Tap 'Manage' and you'll find 'Bills and Payments' top left.

IMG_1108.png

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tyrin 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you log into the EE account online through a web browser, do you have the Bills and Payments menu showing? 

Leanne.

Dave-C52
Visitor

Same as Tyrin, I'm just transfering from BT to EE but I've had 3 emails saying my new bill is available to view, but it isn't. The MyEE App link takes me to a sales-page, I've searched all the pull-downs and obviously tried typing 'Manage', 'My Bill' etc. in the search field but no response. The 'Help' / 'Bills' link just takes me to general topics, nothing specific about my bill. Is it just too early for my first bill, the last BT Bill was 6th March and now 4th April so perhaps the emails were premature. There is no 'View Bill' button.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dave-C52,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you downloaded the EE app from your app store and linked your mobile number to it?

James