cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we merge 2 online profiles?

amandski
Visitor

Hi

Is it possible to merge 2 online profiles. Myself and my husband have separate online profiles and we each have some of the kids mobiles on there as well. We would to have one online profile so that the whole family has access to the mobile benefits now that we have EE broadband. At the moment broadband is registered to my husband's profile, which means that my daughter, who is registered to my profile and ready to upgrade can't access the mobile benefits from shaving EE broadband. Is there a way? 

Many thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@amandski  You’ll have to  call customer services with both of you present to request a change of ownership of your account and all numbers on that account to your husbands account.  He’ll then be the sole account holder of all contacts and all benefits will then apply to all numbers on that account.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@amandski  You’ll have to  call customer services with both of you present to request a change of ownership of your account and all numbers on that account to your husbands account.  He’ll then be the sole account holder of all contacts and all benefits will then apply to all numbers on that account.