cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't link my phone to my EE account

tave
Visitor

I am trying to link my new sim in my phone to my EE account. I get to the point in the process where I say that I pay the bills for the phone and then it says 'We're having trouble linking your products'. It's been like this for 2 days now.

Is there anything to fix this?

Thank you

50 REPLIES 50
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tave 

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're having this problem. Could you try doing it on a different device or browser please?

Chris

My wife and I are having the same problem here.  We can't link our EE mobile numbers to our respective EE accounts.  We've already tried to do the link via a different device/browser but still failed to do so.  Could EE look into the matter and fix the problem as soon as possible ?

Thanks !

Samson

Christopher_G

Hi @bjrivaldo 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that. If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to link your accounts manually and log this as a problem.
Chris

jh061195
Investigator
Investigator

I am currently having the same issue, I am a new customer and this is making my first impressions of EE not great, can this be fixed as soon as possible please?

IMG_2960.jpeg

James_B

Hi @tave,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Are you in the process of transferring a phone number from another network?

James

Yes, but the number has already been transferred over

James_B

When did your number transfer complete @jh061195?

James

It completed last week 8/9/22

James_B

Thanks @jh061195, that should have allowed plenty of time for the number to update in our systems.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can help to link your number.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James