Thank you.

c9
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

dear Moderators and managers on Behalf of all customers. Thank you so, so much for your. help and support. It is really helpful and nice that. there is someone. who we can re. can reach out to. should we need help and support. and also. someone to speak to you. Should we feel Longley as some are Vulnerable and disabled. and have additional needs. which stops us from getting old and about on. our own. So there for It is really important. the Everyone in the EE community. helps and supports people like people like myself. in any way possible You can. 

7 REPLIES 7
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @c9

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely post. 

Any questions you have please be sure to let us know. 

Katie 🙂

c9
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Please could you speak to the manager who makes decisions for ee because me being more technical than some of the other customers, I am wanting to try to help customers with what issue they may have

James_B

Hi @c9,

As a member of the EE Community, you're free to answer any customer queries you see in the forums.

Thanks for helping out. 🙂

James

Great

c9
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I don't know who you are, but I would love to meet you one day

c9
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

lease could you speak to the manager who makes decisions for ee because me being more technical than some of the other customers, I am wanting to try to help customers with what issue they may have

Leanne_T

Thanks for helping @c9 

If you see a post from a customer whilst browsing the community, please feel free to reply and offer any support/advice for the query 🙂

Thanks so much. 

Leanne.