cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade the contract

Jayabalan
Investigator
Investigator

My contract is due to expire on November 2024 , is there any possibility to upgrade my phone to 1 phone 15 and trade in my Iphone 14 

4 REPLIES 4
Kirigaya_Kazuto
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

You can do that through your MyEE account, yes

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Jayabalan , you would have to pay the rest of your contract off and then start a new contract to get the IPhone 15, which is not even out yet, so I would suggest waiting, just checked, nothing on Apple’s website and probably will not be available for at least one if not two months or more. Not sure why you want to change from 14 to 15.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

The 15 will have USB-C, better camera, better phone chasis

I myself am going from a 13 to a 15 this pear

I am going to wait until next year and upgrade both the IPhone and watch, not necessarily bothered about the camera, I have a very good Canon camera, IPhone 12 Pro Max still working very well as well as Watch 6.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.