refund

BethP1111
Explorer

Hello, I sent my EE contract Iphone back within 14 days, unused, even the sim card was untouched, as I was dissatisfied. I have received an SMS to confirm that you have received the phone but I am yet to see the £41 that I paid for the month ahead, clear back in my account. The phone was received on the 8/ 9. Please advise as to when the refund will clear so that I can go ahead and order a new phone with you. 

Many thanks, Beth Partridge 

13 REPLIES 13
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@BethP1111  You’ll be refunded 5-10 working days after the device has been processed as a return.  The receiving if the device doesn’t mean it’s been processed. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BethP1111

Thanks for coming here.

As @Chris_B has advised this can take up to 10 working days for the refund to be processed. If you would like an update on the refund please call us on 150 or 0800 079 8586.

Thanks. 

Leanne.

BethP1111
Explorer

Thank you for your prompt response. Do you know if I will be informed as to when the process starts ? 

Leanne_T

Hi @BethP1111

If this was an upgrade your contract dates and price plan will change in your My EE account to what this was before the upgrade, this will let you know when this has been processed. 

Leanne.

Thank you, please can I ask you to check the systems and make sure that all my ducks are in a row. I feel I have been given alot of incorrect or diluted information, hence why I returned the phone in the first place and before I make the decision to move back onto a monthly plan from my current £15 per month plan. 

Leanne_T

Hi @BethP1111

We have no account access on the community, please give us a call and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.

@Chris_B wrote:

@BethP1111  You’ll be refunded 5-10 working days after the device has been processed as a return.  The receiving if the device doesn’t mean it’s been processed. 

I’ve been emailing EE about refunding my phone and SIM contracts and I’m waiting on the return packaging they said they’d send and now it’s nearing the end of the 14 day period. Does the phone have to be received in the 14 days to get the refund for the phone and SIM? Thanks 

James_B

Hi @ooofys,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

No, you wouldn't need to get the phone back to us within 14 days, you just need to complete your return request within that time.

If your returns kit didn't arrive within 2-5 working days, I'd recommend contacting Customer Care to chase it up.

Thanks

James