Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Price of upgrade

I used went to upgrade and it was showing an offer price of £72 for iPhone 13 pro with unlimited data and 3 smarts benefits but when I add to the basket to check out it’s £91  it says previously £91 as if it’s been reduced to £72.. there’s a * next t...

SJC2273 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Cancellation confirmed in letter

I received a letter yesterday informing me of the price changes on March 31st. The letter clearly states " If you're not happy with these changes you are able to leaves these numbers without charge". One number is out-of-contract, no issues there - t...

New bill - Hounds of Hades!

My account was hacked about three weeks ago and the miscreant tried to order more than £1000 of phones and EE plan. Fortunately, I got a text about a change of address so I contacted tech support and the excellent Maria stopped the order and nuked th...

kevinko by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Charges and leaving numbers if not happy

I have received a letter about increase in charges .It says if I am not happy with the charges I can leave my 2 numbers without charge .Does this mean end my contract as I have a few months left on my contract 

Vonnie52 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Left ee, due a refund, won't recognise number to get through.

Contract ended, got a sim with another provider but wanted to keep my number. Logged in to account to pay the final bill and I actually have a refund due. Tried calling the number provided but my number is now not recognised as an EE number.. Any ide...

Ex2 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Change phone plan

I’ve taken iPhone 13pro and now wish to change my plan to a lower plan can I do that if I’ve taken the phone on contract? 

end of contract

hi, can you tell me when my contract ends, i cant find my paperwork at the moment, many thanks jacqui

kael by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upfront payment refund.

I've recently returned an upgrade phone which had a £50 upfront payment on it. When would i be getting a refund on it? Or can it be used for another phone? I don't live anywhere near a shop so i can't nip in and have a proper look at phones so i have...

Wibby13 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! wrong plan

So I recently switched from PAYG to sim contract. I called EE, the agent told me he's going to give me the 150gb sim contract for 2 years for £16 but instead gave me a sim plan 100gb for £24 monthly. I 'm really annoyed with what he did

kira1116 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful