Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

splitting family account

Hi there, My ex partner is the main account holder. Now as we separate, I don’t have any contact with him for a long time and I want to pay for my own bill or start a new plan for my sim.  This is my old number so I don’t want to get a new one.  Than...

taking to much money

I have been an EE customer for 2 really happy years, 3 weeks ago my contract was due to end so i upgraded my phone and contract and also added an Xbox to my account, a week later you took £532.17 from my bank account leaving me seriously overdrawn an...

Santa67 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

student discount not working

Hi!Im trying to upgrade to the iphone 13 pro, I have a student beans 20% off code and its saying not valid, I called and was told to generate a new code and complete the order on my laptop. Its still not valid on standard or good as new tariffs? plea...

upgrade

Still waiting for my upgrade how do I find delivery info? or if I can cancel the order and ill go get a new contract or my contract is up

EE Trade In - Final Reminder

So yes, I've been given a final reminder to return my old phone (by this weekend apparently) otherwise I will not receive the monthly discount. I am not going to trade in my phone without the S22 upgrade being sent to me. I trust the discount will st...

Nikki_27 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Friends and Family with discount Samsung Trade in

My wife is looking to upgrade on a Samsung S22 plan with a Samsung Trade in. She has Friends and Family discount that usually carries over when she upgrades online. Does anyone know if Friends and Family Discount works on a disconnected trade in plan...

TPRoberts by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful