cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong contract

Daverandall
Explorer

I already have a sim only plan with EE so decided to upgrade my phone with them as well . I went with the Samsung s23 ultra and before I opened it I logged onto my account to check the contract . I have noticed they have given me the wrong contract they gave me the essentials instead of the allrounder unlimited.The essentials is a much less of a contract so why have they not honoured the contract I signed up for . Know they are saying I have to send device back but that means I don’t get the contract I agreed to and have noticed it has gone up by £10 a month for the same one I agreed to .Why can’t they just send me a new sim with the right contract on which I have signed up for and agreed to which I have in an email .Surely EE see breaking the contract they agreed to let me have and the price I was willing to pay .How can they do this

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Daverandall 

I'm sorry to hear this.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team so they can take a look at your plan and make any changes that they need to.

Jon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Daverandall 

I'm sorry to hear this.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team so they can take a look at your plan and make any changes that they need to.

Jon

Hi

After several days I think someone has finally put all good so hopefully
all sorted now 😀
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

That's great, thanks for letting us know, @Daverandall 🙂

Robnix
Visitor

So my partner has just had this issue too he asked for unlimited, with the Samsung s23 ultra, the same phone he took out for me they gave me the unlimited essentials for 72 a month, my partner asked for exactly the same and has been given 10gb of data and unlimited everything else which isn't what he asked for

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Robnix 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that your partner has a problem with their plan. I'd recommend that they speak to our Mobile Care team as soon as possible so that we can look into that for them.
Chris