Upgrades

MadmaxXZT86
Explorer

Hello, what’s with this new Flex pay upgrade plans. What happened to the old way of taking out a phone upgrade, is that option no longer feasible for new upgrades or all phone upgrades must be via flex pay option. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MadmaxXZT86 

If you'd like to discuss non-flex plan options, I'd recommend giving us a call or popping into your nearest EE store. 🙂

Chris

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MadmaxXZT86
Explorer

I tried doing an upgrade online but the only options I am getting is the flex Pay option which I am not interested in doing. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MadmaxXZT86 

If you'd like to discuss non-flex plan options, I'd recommend giving us a call or popping into your nearest EE store. 🙂

Chris

EE , what if like I pointed out in chat your a long standing customer with disabilities and complex mental health issues that limit you from 1 going out and to liasing over thr phone you now penalise us as customers alone as well as anyone else choosing a normal standard upgrade , because YOU want us to choose flex pay because  that's the only option available,  that's not only unfair,  it's also discriminating against the many .

I suggest you go back and have it as both options , for some also as stated above who have rotunes with DD it can also become confusing having two DD going out the bank for the same company,  may not sound much but it can be, just because you want us to , and making us do it this way this is wrong and you are losing a lot of customers because you offer people who choose flex pay that if they say had £50 remaining that that be reduced to £0 also if we choose to upgrade this way so again penalise us againt them , again wrong, so I will cancel that contract,  so that be less money you get out of me out of 5 devices and ile go else where that will alow me to have the ease to choose how I want to upgrade!!

Good evening

i did make a call this week and was told that you only

offer flexi plan deals for phones it seems like you are the only company that is doing this very odd and very confusing and more expensive too so I take it I will have to change companies to get a better deal

@Geo1970  all networks offer this type of content now I believe and EE was the last to offer this sort of contract.  It’s also better because the annual price increase only applies to the air time tariff and not the device as per the other contract type.   And EE do still offer none flex pay tariffs 

Good morning Well I disagree with this I have found a deal with a company that will offer me a free phone iPhone 14 free if charge and the monthly airtime is also cheaper than EEKind regardsGeorge 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone