Upgrade

Megam3
Explorer

Hello, I'm due an upgrade however I only habe the option to upgrade and pay with flexipay and airtime however there are better deals than these when just going through EE in general. I have a friends and family discount code and this doesn't work through flexipay however it appears this is my only option. Why ? Thank you

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Megam3 

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you upgrading early? 

Did you use the Flex pay option last time you upgraded? 

Leanne 🙂

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T

Hi @Megam3 

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you upgrading early? 

Did you use the Flex pay option last time you upgraded? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi leanne,

No im  not upgrading early and no I don't think flexipay was a thing 2 years ago when I upgraded last.

Thanks 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Megam3 

I would suggest giving us a call on 150, the team will check why this is the only options showing and help you get this sorted, so you can upgrade online with the friends and family code. 

Leanne

Flexible pay is the only option online for new or current customers. It's not very popular, I personally hate it, and by only offering this option you are putting off a lot of potential customers.

Katie_B

Hi @Debz3112

If you would like to discuss available contract options please give us a call on 150. 

Katie

Derekowen
Visitor

If I was to go in to an EE shop on Saturday the 2 of March do I still have to pay £100 to upgrade my phone 

James_B

Hi @Derekowen,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What response do you get if you text UP to 150?

Is 2 March when your current contract ends?

James

Good evening

This flexi pay is useless and costs more, I can get a brand new phone with another company for far less and iPhone 15 given to me no upfront costs, so not sure why you only offer these deals now

i have tried calling and got even more confused so I gave up, as was told this is the only EE offer now

george