cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from SIM only to phone plan

wrrrrmrrr
Visitor

Hello. My 24 months SIM only plan is due to end 07/04. I don't want a new phone yet, I would like to keep mine for about 6 months more. If I would upgrade 24 months to SIM only plan now , could I upgrade it to phone plan in about 6 months without any fees? Many thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @wrrrmrrr

Welcome to the community.

When you change from a phone contract to SIM only, you can upgrade back to a phone contract at any time. 🙂

Chris

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_G

Hi @wrrrmrrr

Welcome to the community.

When you change from a phone contract to SIM only, you can upgrade back to a phone contract at any time. 🙂

Chris

How?

Katie_B

Hello @Paul-Burden

Are you looking to upgrade from a SIM Only to a handset contract?

Katie

If I choose to get a sim contract could I upgrade to any handset after 3 months?

bristolian
Legend
Legend

As per the previous answer... when you change from a phone contract to SIM only, you can upgrade back to a phone contract at any time

Metallena
Visitor

Hi I have a sim only contract and it’s saying I’m eligible for upgrade which I want to do- but when I click the link- it’s not allowing me to click the upgrade button. 

Katie_B

Hi @Metallena

Have you received a text advising you are eligible to upgrade? if yes, is this where the link to upgrade is?

Katie

Ryzup
Visitor

can I change sim only online? I don't see any option? Just options to upgrade to another phone / 24 month plan. 

Thanks

Leanne_T

Hi @Ryzup 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

How long do you have remaining on your contract? 

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.