cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upfront payment refund

Robert079
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Returned a new phone ordered by mistake, it was delivered back to the returns warehouse over a week ago.

how long should it take to receive upfront payment refund?

15 REPLIES 15
Robert079
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

All sorted now, after all the the time being told it’s getting put back in my bank account, a cheque arrived through the post today, if I was told that it would be a cheque in the post in the first place, it would have solved a lot of hassle checking my bank every day & phoning EE every other day

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @Robert079 🙂

James

I’m having the same problem quick to take upfront cost for a phone ( done twice but first time was my fault as put wrong birthday so they took another £50 so £100 in total ) this was on the 29 th July and I’m still waiting for the refund and today is the 15th august  keep getting passed from pillar to post they are real happy to take money but really not happy to refund it been told it would be back in my account the next day from a lady in  billing  after I have had to chase and call 4 time and spending over 4 half hours trying to get my money back still not got it really not happy 

Leanne_T

Hi @Steviea5277 

I am very sorry to hear you have not received the refund. 

What did the team advise the last time you called and when was the call? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi there I have spoken to multiple people and called 5 times to get refund I got through to a lady in billing and she advised me payment would in my account the next day which it wasn’t and given a missing payment email missing payment@EE.co.uk which I emailed the day after and sent all documentation that they asked for ie proof from credit card statement ( to which I got a reply saying they couldn’t find the payments )date but only today when I called for the 6th time I was told  I had an account number 

it’s been a nightmare from the start on the original day I called I asked the sales guy will both payments be refunded and he said yes I will raise it now the next time I called the customer service person told me the refund wasn’t actioned or put through then passed from pillar to post. 

Leanne_T

I am very sorry to hear this has happened @Steviea5277 

If you could get back in touch with our mobile care ream they will get this looked into for you and check the status of the refund. 

Leanne.