cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted Charges

NurMuntasir
Explorer

Hello there,
recently a huge ammount around £350 has been deducted from my brothers account from ee. Now we have no idea which number the money was deducted for. He hasn't recieved any text messages or any mails about the charges. All we can see is the under EE name this amount of money has been deducted. He uses his card for two numbers. one for his wife and the other himself. We learned that his wife used to make international phone call for past couple of months and the total time would be around 110 minutes. But we thought international call wouldn't be possible because he hasn't bought any pack for that. besides i tried to check the usage history of his wife's number by adding the number to my account but for some reason I am getting an error saying the card details does not match.
What do I do now? 
I didn't know things like this would happen with ee.

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @NurMuntasir 

You will need to speak to ee CS on 150 about this issue. If somone has made international calls then that will likely be the issue, however ee CS will be able to help further.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

His bill's breakdown should show what he's been charged for, incl. International Calls.

You don't need to buy any add-on to make International Calls. You'll just be charged for them, £2-3 / min would be to be expected.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)