cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited lies

scooby
Investigator
Investigator

Since when does the word UNLIMITED be limited?

I’ve just taken out an unlimited data contract to find out that data gifting is limited to 100gb. £30 dearer contract and I can gift less than my old contract!!

not happy at all and thinking bout going back to my old contract. Sick of being ripped off by EE. If other networks worked where I live I’d change, fed up with this. 

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @scooby 

Did you read your terms and conditions. Unlimited is 600GB on EE. 

We will consider usage above 600GB/month to be non-personal use and have the right to apply traffic management controls to deprioritise your mobile traffic during busy periods or to move you to a business plan. You can gift up to 100GB. Data usage on an unlimited plan will decrement from giftable allowance. Any data boost allowance will be added to the giftable allowance. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Data gifting is a joke. Doesn't work on the app or Web page and still ee blame the end user instead of sorting it.. they never have an issue taking payments.