cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected charge

Imdad69
Investigator
Investigator

Still cannot understand how a company big as EE have charged me £495 because they failed to send me phone in the time frame they promised?? According to the advisor i had to ring a third party company which i did and they had no idea what i was talking about and they said they did nothing with EE bills. An actual EE employee gave me a number to a third party company and said this person has charged me? And said i need them to deal with it?? But it's on my EE bill for one i mean that's my own fault for being stupid and not realising the advisor was just trying to get me off the phone. Calls are clearly not monitored for quality and training purposes.

11 REPLIES 11

You could always obscure your personal info. Everybody else manages it.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Imdad69    So @James_B  didn’t send your a PM.