cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upgrade online

eprior77
Investigator
Investigator

I am trying to upgrade 4 phones on my family account, however, when I try on the EE app, online through google chrome and Microsoft edge I keep getting this error message - 'Unfortunately, we couldn't log you in, but you can still buy or upgrade - just choose what you want to do'.   I can get onto my account and see billing etc, however, it's just when I try the upgrade option it brings up this error.  I did call yesterday and they said to try changing my password which I did but that didn't help.  The guy I spoke to did say it was a problem at EEs end and that I would need to wait till they resolve it.  Is anyone else getting this error message?

8 REPLIES 8
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @eprior77 

Welcome to the community.

Could you try doing this on a different device or browser this morning please? Let us know if you're still having the same problem.

Chris

I have tried it on different devices and browsers and the same message keeps coming up.  

Christopher_G

OK, thank you @eprior77 

I recommend speaking to our technical support team so they can look into this further with you.

Chris

Screenshot_2023-06-02-10-01-23-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

 this is what's coming up 

bazza12
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have the exact same issue here I don’t no why 

Hi @Christopher_G 

I did call other day and was put through to the technical team.  The person I spoke to said to change password which I did - still getting problem.   He then said its a problem at EEs end and I would have to wait until they have fixed it.  

DisasterGeek
Visitor

same issue and from all the identical posts spanning years with the exact same issue with no fix their side means ill probably look elsewhere for what should be the most simple thing in the world, a working website.  whats the point of a long time broken website when its main job is to let people choose upgrades and the likes, that should have been fixed in days and its currently been years with no fix.

Leanne_T

Hi @DisasterGeek 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you get an error message as soon as you select upgrade in your My EE? 

If so, how long has this been happening? 

Have you tried changing the password for your My EE? 

Leanne 🙂