cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Number

patelvandan865
Visitor

Hy i am vandan, I have xxxxxxxxxxxxthis number transfer from my friends name and his name is patel xxxxxxxxxxxx, what is the next step, can you please help me. 

Thank you

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @patelvandan865 

If I understand correctly, are you trying to transfer your friend’s phone number so it is under your name with EE?

If so, you need to take a look at this help page and follow the steps outlined for transferring ownership to a friend.

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @patelvandan865 

If I understand correctly, are you trying to transfer your friend’s phone number so it is under your name with EE?

If so, you need to take a look at this help page and follow the steps outlined for transferring ownership to a friend.

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM