cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminating my account and final bill

Rafaelgreco
Investigator
Investigator

I am currently in Brazil now and for this reason I terminated my contract.

the peoblem is that I can’t talk to anyone, I can’t use roaming to get the pin code and the advisor said he can’t send the pon to my email (live chat).

the live chat icon is not appearing to me anymore. I am trying to pay my final bill to get everything clear but it seems impossible.

could anyone help me with this?

7 REPLIES 7
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Rafaelgreco ,

Welcome to the community,

Live chat is via the EE App and only for contract customers.

If you have changed to pay as you go, there is no way to activate it whilst abroad, you should have done this here in the UK, and if you have cancelled your contract altogether, then you will not be able to use your SIM card either. 

If you have something like Skype you can speak to customer service using their free number:

+448000798586.

How are you wanting to pay it? Did you close your bank account here in the UK? Do you have a credit card and which one?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Rafaelgreco
Investigator
Investigator

I still have a bank account in the uk and a debit card. I just want to pay the final bill (as I terminated my contract).

Is it possible to assist me on it, cause I am trying to do the right thing.

I have my email registered with you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and my number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and my wife's number is with my account as well. 

I made two payments last week so I believe my last bill will be less than expected.

Please send them to my email address so I can pay

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

@Rafaelgreco  This isn’t customer services it’s public forum so unfortunately no one will see you anything from here.     

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Rafaelgreco

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Since your post have you been able to make a payment?

We have no account access here on the community so recommend using either Live Chat or by giving us a call on +44 7953 866 150 from another phone. 

Katie

Hi Katie, 

I am in Brazil and I can't use my SIM card here. The chat online doesn't appear to me in my app,

It seems I won't pay any bills anymore and there is bad,

It seems EE doesn't have any support for clients outside UK.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Rafaelgreco.

Do you have a local SIM you could possibly use to call our international number?

Katie

@Rafaelgreco , as I have already suggested earlier here, if you have something like Skype, which you can use for free, you can ring customer service on their free number:

+448000798586.

You can also write to customer service by post, but will take longer to get your problem sorted, you will find it under the contact us.

Chat is only for monthly contract customers, I believe and it is via the app.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.