Tablet

belfo199
Investigator
Investigator

Hi EE Community

I have a plan on a tablet with 2GB of data combined with my phone with 3GB of data on a 24 month contract and it runs out soon. I want to remove the plan with the tablet and have the tablet without paying any cost per month so i just use it for the internet and keep my phone when the contract ends and want to know if i can do this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@belfo199   You need to call customer services and give 30 days notice of termination for the tablet.  If you still within your contract term you’ll have to pay off the remaining term of that contract.    Obviously doing this the tablet will only use Wi-Fi to connect to the internet as you’ll not have a cellular connection on that tablet. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@belfo199   You need to call customer services and give 30 days notice of termination for the tablet.  If you still within your contract term you’ll have to pay off the remaining term of that contract.    Obviously doing this the tablet will only use Wi-Fi to connect to the internet as you’ll not have a cellular connection on that tablet. 

Thank you for your input. As a alternative can you go to EE store and do it from there? Precisely  the contract runs out on May 7th 2023 

No, you need to phone CS to cancel.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

ok. Many thanks for helping me. It's really appreciate. Thank you 🙂