Spend cap

nasir955
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I have 0 cap on but made international call by mistake which had gone through for 17 minutes and I didn’t realise that I make this call through EE until I received text from EE. 
Hi from EE. As you have a Spend Cap, we've now barred some chargeable services. To increase it, you can use the EE app or reply with SPEND CAP. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
nasir955
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I have 0 cap on but made international call by mistake which had gone through for 17 minutes and I didn’t realise that I make this call through EE until I received text from EE. 
Hi from EE. As you have a Spend Cap, we've now barred some chargeable services. To increase it, you can use the EE app or reply with SPEND CAP. Thanks.

@nasir955  Ok.    Think of it like this, if you  didn’t receive that text the call cost would be higher because as you say you didn’t know you made that call.