cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony unauthorised payments

Cakey1975
Investigator
Investigator

Looks like this is a problem with Sony taking money via EE has anyone ever been refunded as EE say it’s not their problem basically and to contact Sony can’t get passed the BOT with Sony as I don’t have an account any help appreciated as we have had 4 payment taken out in 1 min ! 

12 REPLIES 12
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Cakey1975 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please see our Third Party Phone Bill Charges, page for full details on third party charges. You can enter the company name/number showing on the bill and be provided ways to contact the company. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Sadly this is not so easy to contact Sony as we don’t have an account we can not speak to someone 

Leanne_T

Hi @Cakey1975 

The Help page should provide an email, have you tried sending an email?  

Leanne 🙂

Your help page doesn’t recognise Sony B if you could let me know an email address that would be helpful thank you 

Leanne_T

Hi @Cakey1975 

These are the details provided for B Sony and Sony https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/contact-form/

Contact number: 0203 5382 665 Website: SonyEntertainment.UK@eu.sony.com

Please complete the form or visit the website and this will be looked into for you. 

Leanne. 

Carol1266
Explorer

Hi there, did you ever get anywhere with this? I have suffered the same £235 in two days. It is appalling being bounced between two companies with neither taking ownership of what appears to be a common scam,  judging by the amount of messages on the community about it. 
I also don’t have a Sony account nor PlayStation! So no help expected from them. Appreciate I can charge bar! And no interested in comments that suggest I want to avoid paying and can’t prove! 

if my card was used for such payment, I’m sure I would not receive this virtual shrug! 

not expecting this to be resolved… but will say, it’s a lot more expensive for a company to acquire customers than it is to retain existing ones. I have 4 lines with EE. 

@Carol1266  you say your card was used for such payment.  What has EE got to do with your card payments ? And if it was a card payment you should be taking to your bank about this.,

Absolutely no where nobody will take responsibility Sony PlayStation just will not listen it’s been a nightmare! 
EE have now assured us that no 3rd party payments will be allowed going forward 

Did I? i think the sentence started with an if, but I can probably guess where you were going to go with this! And no desire to engage. My query was to the original poster!