cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking iPhone 15 Pro Max upgrade experience

Alvinator
Investigator
Investigator

I was trying to upgrade on 15.9.2003. EE Website was crushing and sending me to the queue. Finally I was able to choose the model iPhone 15 Pro Max 512gb and tarrif using EE perks code. 
I got several emails about my basket being saved, to proceed to checkout which I finally managed after several attempts. 
I paid first payment for the phone. Yet haven’t received any confirmation email from EE. I have no proof of purchase apart my bank transfer. And my basket is still full. it’s already day later and it seems that EE webpage works fine yet I didn’t get any confirmation yet. 

What shall I do ? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So yesterday I finally reached on chat support line representative Tanmoy who was very helpful. Apologised for inconvenience. Told me that due to technical issues my order didn’t got through. 
he offered me a better deal, which in combination with my Perks was better than buying from Apple. Refunded the deposit. And I got some extras for free. So now I am again happy customer. All sorted and hopefully my new phone will get shipped soon. 
So thanks again EE. 
Really can’t complain. 
Hopefully next upgrade will be smoother. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Alvinator,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Don't worry, if there are any issues with processing your order, our sales team will contact you directly.

James

Thank you James. The only problem is then although EE offers iPhone with 0% interest it’s £100 more expensive than from Apple Store. I only ordered it from EE out of convenience. At this moment I have no confirmation about actually ordering anything. I may be able to reach your representative next week just to be told to reorder at which point all phones will be sold out and I’ll get my slot for new batch for the December instead of October. Meanwhile I could order now the phone directly from Apple if I know I wasn’t successful. Well lesson learned and next time I will get sim only from EE and order directly. 
Thanks anyway for reaching out. 
Have a great day 

marc00s
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

You say that, but I spoke to 2 advisors yesterday who each claim to have looked at the order that was supposedly confirmed at 1:15pm.

i spent nearly 2.5 hours on hold listening to the same songs over and over again, got dumped back in a queue by the first person. Neither of the 2 advisors I spoke to in the phone nor the one online told me my order hadn’t gone through and they were all saying different things about applying the perk code that the website wouldn’t take.

i called this morning just because experience has taught me to question what I’m told by cs and eventually got the order out through properly this morning. No one called me to tell me there was a problem with my order and the advisor I spoke to on Thursday that assured me they’d call me come 1pm Friday due to another query on my account still hasn’t been heard from either.

if your best network claims were based on customer service you’d be in really be big trouble 

So yesterday I finally reached on chat support line representative Tanmoy who was very helpful. Apologised for inconvenience. Told me that due to technical issues my order didn’t got through. 
he offered me a better deal, which in combination with my Perks was better than buying from Apple. Refunded the deposit. And I got some extras for free. So now I am again happy customer. All sorted and hopefully my new phone will get shipped soon. 
So thanks again EE. 
Really can’t complain. 
Hopefully next upgrade will be smoother. 

FlorenceMDDR
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Call ee, l had similar problems issue and finally l was able to talk to someone from ee and they sorted my order. I am expecting the iPhone 15 pro max after 24 hours, from today

Ademachanic69
Investigator
Investigator

totally understand your frustration I ordered the iPhone pro max at 1,05 on the 15th told I’ll receive iif all goes well Saturday had a call of my partner yesterday  Friday 22nd to say phone has arrived great fantastic already bought Apple lead new case new expensive screen saver at a cost of £87

got home opened the box to find the sent wrong phone they sent iPhone pro not the pro max phoned them up now have to wait until another 28 days had to open another line to which they said they will swop when I receive new phone they said they done it that way or I would have had to wait until they received the iPhone pro and it had been processed 

just nothing now to do than wait but no sorry or anything 

FlorenceMDDR
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Aww dear, 

I hope you will receive the right one, fingers crossed. They know from experience that many people will order the new iphones, I wonder why they dont implement smooth services.. I am waiting for mine so let us see how long it will take for me to receive the iphone 15 pro max