Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing a mobile number from current contract

Nickybutch
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello there,

I am looking for advice upon this situation.

I have 2 mobile numbers of which I have one as my main contact and one as an emergency.

The problem is by removing the emergency one, it cuts my mobile bill in half but it is on a new contract and it is on a number I do not want to use as my main contact as the other one has only 4 months left on its current contract.

It is a monthly contract. I also have an iPad one which is also on a new contract which I do not use and I want to remove as well.

The new contract started in September 2023 paying £ 93 & 63 a month. The other one is £ 73 a month finishing in August 2024.

Do I need to speak to Customer Service or do I go to a store to help me with this or do I have to do this online. I want to stay with EE as I have my home broadband account with them and do not want to lose that now or in the future.

Any help is great.

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nickybutch 

Yes, if you speak to our customer service team, they'll be able to review your account and run through some options with you.
Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

You can't swap numbers between monthly subscriptions, without using a convoluted/expensive method involving a third subscription.

Any line that is still under minimum term, can't be cancelled or moved without early termination charges being incurred.