Refund

HelloEE3
Explorer

After speaking to customer services last week, I had verbal and text confirmation of a refund which will be processed. However I did not receive an email nor postal confirmation and have not had the refund appear in my bank account. I usually email companies for basic enquiries like this, however EE does not seem to have an email address for customers to use. 
Therefore, I was wondering how long I should wait before calling customer services? 
Many thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @HelloEE3

Welcome to the community. 

If you have requested a bank refund and this has not been received within 14 days please get back in touch. 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you, between you, agree to where the refund is to be made? It is usual when a refund of charges for which you have been billed for the refund to be made back to your EE account and it's up to you to request that they be then made back to your bank account. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Katie_B

Hello @HelloEE3

Welcome to the community. 

If you have requested a bank refund and this has not been received within 14 days please get back in touch. 

Katie 🙂

Thank you. 

I will give it a few more days. 

All the best!

Jaskiratkaur
Visitor

I returned my phone and it has been received by the EE on 26 April but I didn't get any reply from them. That is why I am stressed and I get another message for this month payment.

James_B

Hi @Jaskiratkaur,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to check the status of your return if you get in touch.

Thanks

James