cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real or fake?

Crazyjock
Explorer

I received a call from this number 01942901130 today claiming to be EE. He wanted to speak to me for a few mins about rewards for loyalty etc. I said I had no time and ended the call. He asked me to call back when I had time. He was pleasant enough. Upon searching this number it seems to be very conflicting in terms of being genuine or not. However most recent seems to be from 2022. Is anyone else experiencing these calls lately and have anymore information about them? Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Crazyjock 

Thank for coming here. 

The number is listed on our What numbers will EE partners call from? who may contact you to be told about additional products and services.

If you would like to discuss upgrades and available offers direct with us, please call 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne. 

Hi Leanne thanks for the reply. Do you happen to know what the "rewards" or "loyalty" entail? Or is it basically going to be offering a contract? I can't seem to find anything within my account on the app or online saying I have loyalty points or offers of any kind. 

Thanks again 👍🏻

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Crazyjock 

Sorry I am unaware of what this would be, I would suggest calling us and our mobile guides can help you further 🙂

Leanne.

Shygirlz
Visitor

I am sick to the  back teeth of them calling me on this number they dnt seem to be taking NO for an answer  so now i have to decided to block the number only way to solve that