RickyP-RPM
Visitor

How ? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Yasirshafaat647 and  @RickyP-RPM 

If you load your My EE account on the desktop site, then go to Bills and Payments, it will load your most recent bill. There is a drop down menu at the top to change with month's bill is showing and a 'download bill' button a little further down the page.

Chris

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Yasirshafaat647
Explorer

My question is same I tried a lot but couldn’t access to my previous bills

Christopher_G

Hi @Yasirshafaat647 and  @RickyP-RPM 

If you load your My EE account on the desktop site, then go to Bills and Payments, it will load your most recent bill. There is a drop down menu at the top to change with month's bill is showing and a 'download bill' button a little further down the page.

Chris

When I click on "Bills and Payments" to try and access my bills, it just tells me that "the account holder" has paid the bill. But I am the sole account holder. I can see my bill on the EE app, but when I click on Download so I can print it, the Download wheel just goes round and round but never downloads it. Can you help?

James_B

Hi @Mouse53,

Please can you check if you have registered as the bill payer or a user in My EE?

Go to Account Settings > Manage Numbers to check.

Thanks

James

Mouse53
Investigator
Investigator

When I do that I just get:

You don't have permission to change these settings. Please contact the account holder if you need to make any changes.

But I am the one-person user of my phone. Who is the account  holder if it's not me?

Just managed to get into Manage Numbers. It tells me I am a user not the account holder and advises me to call 150. Tried that this morning but all I got was a link where a bunch of FAQ type choices come up. Is there any way I can solve this without spending half my day off???

James_B

Hi @Mouse53,

You can chat with Customer Care online at ee.co.uk/contact-ee/account-billing/mobile.

Hope this helps.

James

Thanks for that!