cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My contract ends on the 18/12/23.

donnast22
Investigator
Investigator

LEAVE EE AND CHOOSE ANOTHER PROVIDER!! I’m an existing custom and have been for years and trust me they’re scammers and thieves, they are a mobile phone provider and ‘network provider’ but any event or concert I’ve been at sponsored by EE, I’ve never been able to get any network signal and neither have my mates also with EE, at Hyde park, it actually ruined the day a bit as we needed to speak to family for money to be transferred, running out of money at Hyde park BEFORE the main act and not being able to contact anyone or up online to banking services at an event sponsored by your own network provider, being upgraded to 5G and blah blah, but not one text getting delivered to other ee members who were at home for money to be transferred to the account you had access to, chip and pin wasn’t even working at some places, they needed your card, I had one on me and no money in that account now, after being at Hyde park for 3 hours, the heat was too much and the drinks were a weeks wages for half a cup, and the queue’s were even worse, and you couldn’t just buy yourself one you had to offer those with you, who had also now run out of money they had and could not contact anyone hanks to EE, I would suggest looking at I2, you’ll have early access to anything that’s going on there so you’ll at least get some benefit from them. You get no benefits being an EE Customer at all just get sucked in to their great offers that they’ll add to your bill, then see your paying loads of money for 24 months in a laptop, you could buy 2 iMacs for what you end up paying for a Samsung notebook, that without a doubt breaks or something before the end of the 24 months. The laptop should be indestructible for the price you are paying for it and guess what, EE won’t fix it, they’ll send it away wipe it all clean so you’ll lose anything on it if they fix it, but send it away and get a quote for you and let you know the cost of repair for you to then decide if you want them to fix it or not… basically can you pay now before we do it…. And that money you’ve paying ee to borrow their computer which really they own until the end of the looong contract (that you now realise  you have committed to according to your account so must have during that phone call with that nice lady/man, but you’re sure they didn’t say this, they made it sound good not this much of a scam, you even worked it out how much it would end up costing and pretty sure it included fixing it if it went wrong then being able to give it back and upgrade it after 2 years if you want…. It deffo sounded better than this deal)…. 18 months in to the 24 length contract you now need something but see it’s not covered or really providing you any service for paying so much money you now realise you just thought you’d been over on your mobile or something until now… HOW MUCH?! You could have thrown away this laptop and bought 2 more for what you pay at the end of your contract… is there a recording of that call that entered you into this contract, hmmmm, ibet there isn’t!

They are scammers and insulting to existing customers!!!

DO NOT GET ANYTHING ELSE THROUGH THEM ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT!

IF YOU WANT NEW IPODS SAVE UP FOR THEM DON’T LEY THWM ADD ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOUR MONILE PHONE TO YOUR CONTRACTS!!!!

Hope that helps 🙂  xxx

3 REPLIES 3
donnast22
Investigator
Investigator

Did you get any help with this? If not I will look into it for you. I too have difficulty speaking to people on the phone and understand totally why you like things in writing. I am in the same place, exactly the same place, and will happily try to find an answer if nobody has given you one yet? I posted a reply having a whinge about EE but one I start I don’t stop so dread to think what I wrote, I don’t read it before I send it, it’s too long by the time I have finished ha. I need to not look at things when I am feeling stroppy because I can wrote like I used to be able to speak, it’s like I start typing and it’s all the words I’ve not said for years but obviously wanted to but make no sense because they jump from one subject to the next haha. I’m going to go now because you’ll be reading war and peace otherwise…. Happy to help though, EE are not the nicest to deal with in the phone at any time I don’t think anyway. Keep safe and hope you feel better soon xxx

donnast22
Investigator
Investigator

Are you and your finallelligslltmmkgnyoj mind me asking? Nif back b Merry?

hiw san she look like a little girl , that night being th

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @donnast22

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Do you have a query with your latest bill?

If yes, please provide more information as we would love to try and help. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂