cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error in Bill

RemieLeanne90
Explorer

Hey. Did you get your money back? I have recently upgraded and have had the same problem.i have upgraded and paying £37 a month and EE have taken £800 out of my account. 

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

The direct debit guarantee covers payments taken in error, and provides for an immediate refund.

Much depends on the circumstances of the payments and what was agreed when you upgraded.

Ah right ok. I upgraded over the phone. So hopefully the call was recorded to back me up. I have always been with EE and never had any problems. I literally just upgraded as my previous contract came to an end. On my account it says my monthly contract is £37, but then been hit with a £850 mechanical extra charge direct debit.

I cant afford to pay this,and it has already been taken out. Its caused me something stress tonight. And on top of that I panicked and cancelled my EE direct debit in the hope I could sort this out before the £850 was taken 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RemieLeanne90 

I understand how stressful this must be for you, to get this bill and payment looked into please call us on 150 and the team can check why the bill was this amount and help you get this sorted. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Leanne.