cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with payment

Sandra1231
Visitor

I paid my bill using Apple Pay. Everything was done how always but on website was an error. Money from my bank account gone but bill is still not paid. 

D72438AF-99DA-4899-9373-3B7F60BABECD.jpeg

48B6DF2A-2284-432C-B484-39B7F5CAF389.jpeg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sandra1231   I’ve had this before not with EE though,  I did 2 Apple Pay payments that said they failed of both so I did a payment a different way and I ended up making 3 payments.   lol.   It cleared my Next payments though. 

Your EE account will probably show the payment made tomorrow if it doesn’t call customer services and explain to them that the payment is showing from your payment method but your EE account still show’s unpaid.   

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Barclays say there's a Transaction Expiry. Doesn't that mean that the payment is pending with them? If so, it hasn't actually left your a/c & it will be cancelled out by 7 Jan.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sandra1231   I’ve had this before not with EE though,  I did 2 Apple Pay payments that said they failed of both so I did a payment a different way and I ended up making 3 payments.   lol.   It cleared my Next payments though. 

Your EE account will probably show the payment made tomorrow if it doesn’t call customer services and explain to them that the payment is showing from your payment method but your EE account still show’s unpaid.   

Phargon22
Explorer

Glad it’s not just me this has happened to. Twice in 3 months now. Just having to wait for it to clear back into your accounts is annoying as it usually is after your due date. Luckily EE are quite understanding when you tell them and will put a note on your account so you don’t get a bad payment mark on credit file