Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No loyalty

Noloyalty2me
Investigator
Investigator

Defaulted a payment on Thursday.
Missed a call on Monday as I was at work. 
didn’t get home til 10.pm. 
Tuesday my phone got restricted. 
couldn’t phone nobody from EE to talk to them. 
just said pay up .  
stuck in petrol station owing fuel. 
Couldn’t use Apple Pay.  
I’m a 30yr loyal customer.  
WELL NOT ANY MORE.  SOON AS MY CONTRACT IS UP IM OFF TO A BETTER PROVIDER WHO CARES ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS. !  

10 REPLIES 10
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Apple Pay works without a data connection.

Unfortunately if you don’t pay on time your services will be restricted. The call on Monday would have been a courtesy call to ask you to pay. This will happen with every provider.

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Noloyalty2me 

As @Alex_M  said the moral of a story is pay your bill on time or if you cannot pay then contact EE CS on 150 before you default. 

Not sure how loyalty has anything to do with this situation. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Sent from my iPhone
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Noloyalty2me : If you're having difficulty paying your bill you need to contact CS urgently to come to a repayment arrangement - see Help if you can't pay your bill

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Noloyalty2me   You get 7 days to pay your bill once you are billed.    So you got billed somewhere around the 5-6 of July.    EE only kept to the T&Cs of the contract that you agreed to just as any network would.  You broke the T&Cs by not paying on time and you think EE should just let it slide because of time spent with the network.   Sorry to say but it doesn’t work like that and you think EEs at fault.  You are the cause of this as you broke the contract T&Cs that you agreed too.

Wait till you pay this and get hit with late payment charges 

You might want to read this 

4.4. Monthly Account

• 4.4.1. We will make the bill for Your Monthly Account available to You every month by a method of Our choosing, currently post or electronic means. You must pay Your bill by the date set out on it. Additional Services and Additional Commitment Services may be charged in arrears or in advance, as set out in Our Non Standard Price Guide. Other Charges are for the month just passed and any earlier time if not previously charged for.
  • 4.4.2. If You receive Your bill by post, We will make the bill available to You by sending the bill to the postal address that You registered with Us when You joined or, if You have notified Us of a change in postal address, to that new postal address.
  • 4.4.3. If You receive Your bill electronically, We will make the bill available to You through an online account.

It's Your responsibility to set up Your online account. Your online account will tell You the date that Your bill is to be made available to You each month. In addition to this, You can ask Us to send You a monthly notification that Your bill is ready to be view ed. That notification may be by sending a message to Your SIM Card or by sending an email to the email address that You provide.

4.4.4. If You have not paid all or part of Your bill by the date set out on it You may have to pay a late payment Charge. We won't ask You to pay this Charge if You make a part payment as described in point 4.4.5.2 below.

You will also have to pay the reasonable costs (including debt collection agency costs) of collecting any late payment from You.

4.4.5. If You don't pay a bill by the date set out on it You will have broken an important condition which is a fundamental part of this Agreement between You and Us and this will entitle Us to suspend Your SIM Card fromthe Network and/or terminate this Agreement immediately and charge You a Cancellation Charge except where:

4.4.5.1. You have a genuine dispute with Us; and

4.4.5.2. Before the date by which Your bill must be paid, You have written (see point 9.6) to Us setting out the details of Your dispute, including the amount of Your claim against Us and the amount You intend to withhold as disputed. If the amount You intend to withhold is less than the total amount You owe Us then You must pay the difference by the date set out on the bill. If You don't, then We can terminate this Agreement immediately.

• 4.4.6. Our rights set out in here are in addition to any other legal rights We may have against You.
  • 4.4.7. You may have to pay additional Charges, the amount of which is set out in Our Non Standard Price Guide, for example: the Separate Payment Handling Charge; or the Charge to reconnect You to the Services (see point 6.3); or the Charge for a paper or paper itemised bill; or the Charge if You try to pay Your bill and that payment fails (see point 4.4.4).
  • 4.4.8 If You have a Monthly Charge discount with Us because You are also a home broadband customer, that discount will be removed if either Agreement is terminated for any reason.

Any other network will have the same T&Cs ie you pay your bill on time or you’ll get cut off.
 Ie no one is above this regardless of time spent with a network. 

No but expect to be able to phone them. You can’t phone them. Not exactly the actions of a number 1 provider.
Plus there’s cheaper deals else where. At that point seeing they don’t want my custom they should give me the option to leave . But no they won’t.

Sent from my iPhone

Can’t phone them if they restrict your line

Sent from my iPhone

There are other phones. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
I know that specky. Soon as I can get away I’m gone from here.