cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My contract

Mashti1973
Visitor

Hi

I had a monthly contract and I paid the bill late, but your company canceled my contract before the end of my contract, how can I get my contract back, can you help me please

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Mashti1973 ,

Welcome to the community,

When did you pay your bill, how late were you paying it? You would have to speak to customer service, if you have only just paid it, then you will have to give time for the payment to clear, but this will not happen over the weekend, once cleared.

We cannot help here, as there is no account access, this is a public forum and we can only advise.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

EE have no reason to, and would not normally, arbitrarily cancel a contract partway through its minimum term without good reason. One reason would be suspension due to non-payment, but this is not cancellation but a restriction on service.

Either way - CS have access to your individual account and are best placed to advise further.