Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving pay monthly tab plan to EE

tim5686
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I currently have my mobile through EE and my tablet through O2 (now out of contract). I want to consolidate these and bring the tablet plan over to EE as I find the service, coverage, cost, etc, much better. I have been through My EE to get the multi line discount, but when I add the plan and click "basket", it keeps cycling me back to the page where it says "upgrade, add a line, etc". I have tried this in Edge and Chrome and on incognito without cookies.

So, my questions:

1. Is there a problem with the website and adding an additional line?

2. Do I get a STAC from O2, or do I cancel separately and just buy the SIM plan from EE?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

2. If you don't want to keep your no. you can do either.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tim5686 

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

Which device are you trying to order? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T 

I'm trying to add a data SIM only plan for my tablet as an additional line.

Looking at the unlimited data with 1 inclusive extra.

Thanks

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @tim5686 

If you are unable to add this online, please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂