cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving EE

Swapnilkhadke89
Visitor

Hi, I used to have esim and esim got deleted during reset. Your stupid app does download esim but ask to verify using opt sent on same phone number which esim not able to work. Its chicken and egg and you have a massive problem here. So anyway, i have less than 2 months left to finishy contract. I do want to cancel now my contract and number. I already have different number and provider. I won’t be able to go to shop and get me a new sim just to cancel. I wont be calling as it cost me money so, can you cancel or provide me an email so i can email and tell them to cancel my account. 

I stupidly bought broadband and its not as good as you guys sold but have to keeep that as stuck in contract! Definitely not worth and nit great overall experience after being 9 yrs with you guys. 

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Swapnilkhadke89 

I'm really sorry to hear of that situation. If you're near an EE Store, they'll be able to give you a replacement there an then. I understand that it sounds like you've already made your decision to leave though.

This 'How Do I Cancel My Contract with EE?' help page explains how to cancel your contract. The STAC option may be the best for you, if you're not looking to take your number with you.

Chris

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Swapnilkhadke89 

I'm really sorry to hear of that situation. If you're near an EE Store, they'll be able to give you a replacement there an then. I understand that it sounds like you've already made your decision to leave though.

This 'How Do I Cancel My Contract with EE?' help page explains how to cancel your contract. The STAC option may be the best for you, if you're not looking to take your number with you.

Chris

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Swapnilkhadke89 , if you are on a monthly contract, you have to ring to cancel, as contracts do not just end, only the minimum term. 

There is a free number to ring and you can also ring for free using something like Skype:

You do have to give 30 days notice.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.