cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to close my contract

Uttamrana
Explorer

Hi .. dec month 2022, i buy iphone 14 pro and now i want to close my contract bcz of high inflation rate charges plz give me the solution 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Uttamrana,

You can terminate your contract early by calling EE on 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 150 from any phone. But if you only took it out in Dec 2022 then you will need to pay quite a bit of money to terminate early.

Text INFO to 85075 to find out your early termination fees. It is calculated using months left x monthly charge + extras - 4%.

Your bill will have increased by 14.4% (CPI + 3.9%) as per your contract. Information can be found here. It is a contract that you signed and agreed to when taking out the pay monthly plan. If it's increased by more than 14.4% then you must have purchased extras, addons or gone over your allowances.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Uttamrana,

You can terminate your contract early by calling EE on 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 150 from any phone. But if you only took it out in Dec 2022 then you will need to pay quite a bit of money to terminate early.

Text INFO to 85075 to find out your early termination fees. It is calculated using months left x monthly charge + extras - 4%.

Your bill will have increased by 14.4% (CPI + 3.9%) as per your contract. Information can be found here. It is a contract that you signed and agreed to when taking out the pay monthly plan. If it's increased by more than 14.4% then you must have purchased extras, addons or gone over your allowances.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM