cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to see my bill

Rixiee
Explorer

Does anyone who works for ee see these and is able to answer when we’ll be able to see our monthly bill… customer service are useless and if I don’t amend my outgoings with my bank they will not hold back the money to pay the bill which is due in a few days. I know I’ve gone over my limit. 
I literally just want to know my monthly cost. How is that so difficult 😣 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It isn't! Just text BILL to 150.

Yes, but nobody on his user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to raise this with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I can’t, they’ve cut my phone off.. I’ve spoken to cs multiple times with precisely zero help because I can only do it on chat. 
they have no idea when ile be able to access my bill nor can they tell me how much it even is but you can bet they will take it in a couple days even though I’m unable to tell my bank how much it will be for. It’s just annoying have this same issue every month, but I usually am within limit so I know how much it will be. 
how can such a big company not be able to fix an app for such a long time