cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to upgrade my mobile phone

BHB58
Explorer

I have been trying to get a quote to upgrade my iphone for a few weeks. I rang 150 to explain that I could not upgrade online and was offered the opportunity to upgrade over the phone and spoke with the sales team. I  I would like to look at my upgrade options online, to give me more time to make a decision. I was told by the customer services that the problem would be escalated to the technical department  and dealt with as soon as possible. Last Monday 25th March, I rang 150 again and lodged a complaint that I still could not get a quote online, in my account. I have a complaint number but I have heard nothing since. Last Tuesday a nice young man from the sales team rang me to discuss my upgrade. I explained I would like to look at the options online, before making my decision.  Has anyone else had this problem? Even better h has anyone else resolved it? 

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @BHB58 

Why don't you just speak to someone on line as you have mentioned. You must know the upgrade you want. 

Have you tried the EE app. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Thank you for your reply

I have tried the App as well. It’s the same issue. My account says I can upgrade now and I’ve had a text saying ‘you’re ready to upgrade,’.  I would like the opportunity of judging which contract  I want to commit to, in writing, in front of me, instead of taking a deal on a verbal. Like you say, I may have to resort to speaking to someone on line, but I would prefer to see the different options and I wonder why a company of this size cannot sort out my account. I have been a customer for a long time.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BHB58 

I'm sorry to hear that there's a problem with your viewing your upgrade options online. I understand you don't want to do this over the phone. Have you thought about popping into your nearest EE Store? They'd be able to help you and run through the options in person with you.

Chris