Katie

Zemestani
Visitor

@Imam-700 wrote:

How to live chat with EE team ?

I’m ahad

jeanette6
Explorer

Hi there I got paid today from pip and is it OK to pay my ee mobile WiFi what you can carry around tomorrow please 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @jeanette6 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please get in touch with our mobile care team by calling 07953 966 150 and the team will certainly see what they can do to help 🙂

Leanne. 

Pearsonlou26
Visitor

Hi I have just taken my Samsung z fold 3 to ee to get the screen repaired under warranty. The outcome they will not repair it because 3 little scruff makes on the edge of the phone has broken the middle of the inner screen which is a load of rubbish can I get this repaired through Samsung warranty

IMG-20230807-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20230807-WA0001.jpg

Leanne_T

Hi @Pearsonlou26 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I would certainly suggest contacting Samsung to see if they can help with the repair. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Leanne.

Daniyal2
Visitor

Hi i ordered a ee sim online and they told me to pick a package i didnt provide any credit card details and i got data in the sim already did you cut money from my account

Katie_B

Hello @Daniyal2

I am unsure how data is available if you have not provided any payment details. 

If you text AL to 150 what reports back?

Katie

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Daniyal2 : If it's a PAYG SIM, you get some free initial data, 50MB I think.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)