How do i find how much i owe on my contract

Morgan35
Visitor

18 REPLIES 18
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Morgan35

Welcome to the community.

Do you mean how much your balance is or how much it would cost to end the contract?

Chris

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Morgan35 : Text INFO to 85075 to find out how much to pay off your contract. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 20%.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chloebirney10
Visitor

How do I find out how much I still owe on my contract 

James_B

Hi @Chloebirney10,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You can check your contract end date in the My EE app. Just tap 'view full usage' followed by 'view your plan details'.

Hope this helps.

James

Hi,

How much would it be to end my  contract? 

Katie_B

Hi @Phine95123

Our customer care team will be able to provide you with your termination fee and other options available. 

Please give them a call on 150. 

Katie 

Latishaa
Explorer

Yes

Yes how much is my balance 

Leanne_T

Hi @Latishaa 

If you would like to know your balance on the account, text BALANCE to 150 to see how much it would be to cancel the contract early please see our Calculate Remaining Contract Charges, for full details.

Leanne.