cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a VAT invoice

Sarahramseyg
Investigator
Investigator

Please can someone tell me how I can get a VAT INVOICE for my EE mobile Bill, so that I can claim it via my expenses whilst working from home due to the lockdown?

This is for a personal account not a business account, and the accountant will only accept a VAT invoice!  

56 REPLIES 56
modest
Explorer

Hi,

Is there a way of getting VAT invoices automatically emailed every month. 

Thanks

Alex 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @modest

Do you have a personal account or a business account with EE?

Chris

Hey

I'm pretty sure it is business, yes

Alex
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

We don't send them out by email, but you should be able to download them through the My EE account, @modest.

Chris

Cristinagg
Visitor

Hello,

I have a personal account and I requested a VAT invoice. My claim number isxxxxxxxx opened 2 weeks ago. The agent told me that I will receive the invoice in paper at my home. I have not received an invoice yet and yesterday I received a text message from EE saying that they are going to close my complaint. I am trying to reach now EE via chat but the chat is not working. I don't have time to spend in more calls. Could please EE send me my VAT invoice? This is my first invoice with EE and I am shocked that I cannot get an invoice that does display the VAT. If I knew this before I moved my line, I would have not done it. Is there somebody there that can help to solve my issue? Thank you!

[Mod edit: Please do not post private information on the public board. Thanks!]

I gave up trying to get VAT invoices from EE - it's not worth the effort. We now back calculate the VAT from every EE invoice in order to expense them. I your accounts department requires timely invoices with VAT on them, i suspect they will need to sign up to a business contract and supply you with a SIM card.

Just call EE at 150 and wait in the queue (sometimes for a long time and sometimes a short while). The call lasts about 15 minutes to send 3 VAT-invoices, but it's what it is.

Welcome to the 19th century.

Oh wait...