Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High in bill

jyotisangale
Investigator
Investigator

HI Team,

i have received this month extra £177 bill as i can see it shows one number 00442076600460 is called but according to info when i called this number it was showing tollfree how come this much charge i have? 

Thanks and Regards,

jyoti Sangale

12 REPLIES 12

what can i do ? any suggestion ? 

bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Without sight of your bill, users on this forum can only advise in general terms. If you wanted specific advice based on the charges on your bill, you'd either need to post a screenshot of the charge as suggested, or contact EE CS on 150 who have account access.

The issue of an 02x-prefixed landline number being stated as "free" to call is something you'd have to take up with Opodo.

@jyotisangale , were you in the UK when you made these calls? If not, then they are not free, if on pay as you go, you would need credit to make these calls and if on contract and roaming, you will need an add on or pay for the call and that would count as extra charges.

As has been suggested, speak to customer service and they should be able to take a look for you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.