Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Needed: Missing £39 Refund and App Access Issue

jferdous
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I ended my contract a month ago, asked for a £39 refund as my account was in credit, but haven't got it yet. I spoke with customer service 3 times, every time they said they submitted my refund but no result. Also, there's a problem with my EE app - a different number is on there now, can't access my own account bill and payment. Please fix this ASAP.

Thanks,

Jannat

9 REPLIES 9
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @jferdous

Welcome to the community. 

I would recommend getting in touch so our customer care team can chase your refund and look into your EE account. 

Katie

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your prompt insight. Unfortunately, I'm out of UK and cannot call directly customer care. As I can't access my previous EE account so I can't contact via customer care live chat either. Is there any way to connect with customer care team?  

Jannat

Katie_B

Hi @jferdous

Do you have access to another phone?

If yes, the team can be called on +44 7953 966 150. 

Should you not have access to another phone you can also try contacting the customer care team via Skype calling the 0800 number.

Speak soon, 

Katie

Hi Katie,

Would you please share a link for chat in skype or in my registered email address ( ***********) with EE? I tried to call via skype but maybe I am outside of UK so disconnected. 

Jannat

Mod edit: [please don't post personal information on the community].

Katie_B

Hi @jferdous

I'm sorry, I am unable to access Skype to share a link.

Are you replacing the first 0 with +44?

Katie

@jferdous : Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. on Skype over WiFi. It should be free.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
jferdous
Investigator
Investigator

Got the refund—thanks a lot 😊 @Katie_B @XRaySpeX 

Katie_B

Thanks for letting us know @jferdous

Katie 🙂

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance & trust it is now sorted.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)