cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family plan / multi line discount

fresheric
Visitor

Hi all...

I have 4 phones in my name, for me, my wife and two dependants. Looking at the bills, I seem to have a discount on my wife's plan, but not on the other two. The details about the multi line discount online seem to suggest I should be getting a discount on all 3 additional plans.

First question- anyone know if they will retrospectively apply the discounts that we should have been getting for the last couple of years?

Second question, now all 4 of us are out of contract, if I run upgrades through the website will the discounts be applied automatically seeing as they're all going on my account? Or if not, if I phone them after doing the upgrades online will they apply the discount, or will it be "tough luck you signed a contract"? I really don't want to have to go in store or on the phone to do 4 upgrades, but don't want to miss out on the multi line discount either.

Any advice appreciated 🙂

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@fresheric wrote:

Looking at the bills,🙂

Bills? How many do you have? To get a multi-line discount all nos. must be under the same EE a/c which has a single bill covering all its nos.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)