cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE not sticking to with an offer!!

jay2389
Explorer

I was offered a payment plan early this month and got told by an EE staff to literally ignore my phone bill and let it go into arrears so that I could get the payment plan I'm place. So I did what the EE staff requested to be then told today that the So called plan is made up and that there is nothing that EE can do about it and that the person who made that offer is not trained to make such offers!!  Also EE offered me a one 60% off my bill to basically keep quiet about this

Just wanting to know people's opinions on this and if I have a case for a complaint towards EE 

1 REPLY 1
jay2389
Explorer

I was offered a payment plan early this month and got told by an EE staff to literally ignore my phone bill and let it go into arrears so that I could get the payment plan I'm place. So I did what the EE staff requested to be then told today that the So called plan is made up and that there is nothing that EE can do about it and that the person who made that offer is not trained to make such offers!! 

Just wanting to know people's opinions on this and if I have a case for a complaint towards EE