cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE FINAL BILL DEBT

Rushey0609
Visitor

Hello, I am in a very bad situation. I recently upgraded my iPhone 11 Pro Max with EE in the summer to an IPhone 13. I strictly asked the woman on the phone who was new to make it a monthly contract and keep the same phone number. She did the total opposite and closed my account, reopened it then put the contract as pay you go resulting in EE giving me my final bill of £1348!! Which I don’t owe. I’ve chased EE about it for months and no one can seem to wipe it off the system or they tell me to ignore it! This has affected me as it’s decreased my credit score massively. On top of that I can’t pay or see my bill normally as the silly £1348 is asking to be paid. I have to wait every month for EE to to restrict my calls and data just to pay my phone bill?? I can’t dispute the debt as debt collectors haven’t asked for it and EE has not idea what to do! 

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

There's no account access on this forum, you will need to take this up with CS on 150.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rushey0609 

Welcome to the community.

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened. I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris